Senior Software Engineer - PHP Full Stack (Laravel/Symfony with VueJS/ReactJS)- SSE25042201
Who are we looking for?
Zyxware Technologies is looking for an experienced PHP Laravel & Vue.js/React.js Developer who can handle medium to large development projects. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and is willing to learn new technologies quickly. Selected candidates will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or at Kochi. Outstation candidates can avail work from home option on a permanent basis.
- Ability to identify and communicate requirements and technical solutions with all stakeholders including clients.
- Ability to design and build a custom technical solutions based on Laravel framework (FE/BE)
- Prepare Technical implementation plan for development through modularization and abstraction of tasks, ability to evaluate modules for specific requirements
- Preparation of Technical Design Note and Requirements Note, detailed understanding of application development framework and its workflows.
- Execution as per requirements and technical design, SRS preparation, design notes, consultancy to other members on execution, technical inputs for preparing test cases, training to developers in specific technologies, development, unit test, Optimise and refactor code to improve performance and reliability
- Timeliness of Execution - Implementation plan development, consultancy on optimization of development schedule to meet client timelines, preparation of estimates and schedules, consultancy on complex tasks to other members of the team for timely completion.
- Quality of Execution - Verifying technical implementation of own and others' code, technical consultation to clients, reviewing code of other members to ensure coding standards, educating colleagues on coding standards
- Documentation - Identifying possible opportunities for reuse of code, helping the sales team to make rough estimates, reviewing technical articles written by team members, developing and standardising conventions
- Deploying projects to the server, debugging in server, Understanding of GNU/Linux OS and command-line usage, GIT
- Process Adherence – Contributing to the development of processes for improvement, educating team members on processes
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Passionate developers with 7-10 years of Application Development experience.
- Experience with PHP & MySQL, Modern Backend Framework with Laravel, Modern Front End Framework (React.js, Vue.js, D3.js, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, & CSS
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker, Circle CI, Lint, Git, GraphQL, Rancher (Considerable)
- Ability to work on Hybrid/Cross-Platform mobile apps independently.
- Excellent knowledge of the PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
- Total understanding of PHP's fully synchronous behaviour.
- Building frontend features using HTML/CSS and Bootstraps.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- The capacity to understand accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Experience with setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, IIS, and others).
- Linux administration is a plus.
- Hands-on UI/UX development is a must.
- Working on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile methodology
- Client-facing or consulting experience is highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energised by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Quick Learner with excellent critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience & an excellent team player
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress
- Client management capabilities with leadership traits
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and in building Continuous Delivery, High Availability designs, and technologies with DevOps
- B Tech Computer Science/ MCA
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organisations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.
Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career.