Drupal Global Contribution Weekend (DGCW) is an initiative of the Drupal Association which represents the global Drupal community to encourage people to contribute to Drupal. This year, ICFOSS (an autonomous institution under Government of Kerala mandated with propagation, promotion and development of Free and Open Source Software) in partnership with Zyxware Technologies is organising the Drupal Global Contribution Weekend 2020 in MP Hall, Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kochi on 25th January 2020 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. We invite you to participate in this event and be an active part of the global Drupal Community.
Anyone who is interested to contribute to Drupal can participate. Please note that the registration is limited to the first 25 participants and at free of cost.
For more details and registration, please visit the link
Date : January 25, 2020, SaturdayTime : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue : MP Hall, Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kochi
Session 1 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
Opening Remarks - Drupal Contribution Weekend 2020
- How to contribute to Drupal?
- Advantages and fun of contributing
- How to identify an issue to fix?
- How to submit a patch?
- Hands-on Contribution to Drupal - The output will be one or more contributions to Drupal.
- Participants should be familiar with Drupal ecosystem. (The contribution can be on Quality Check, Issue queue clean up, bug fixes and documentation).
- Participants should come with a Laptop installed with Drupal 8.8 (latest version of Drupal)
- Git and git-bash (for windows os) should be installed.