The Executive Assistant (EA) provides diversified administrative and execution support to the CEO. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality and coordinate with the direct reports of the CEO. The EA should use the Knowledge, skill and attitude to execute the work and maintain an understanding of Zyxware Technologies’s Mission, Vision, Values, policies and practices.
Provide calendar management for the CEO:Prioritize inquiries and requests while managing conflicts; make recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
Assist the CEO in a broad variety of administrative tasks: supporting special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with employees and clients; preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists. Effectively use Zyxware Technologies’s travel and management tools, follow policies to make travel/meeting arrangements, confirm details and creates itinerariesn
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including, Directors, Project Managers, employees.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Expertise in powerpoint presentation and MS-office
- Proactively leverage and share knowledge with employees
- Maintain confidentiality of the work
- Full time MBA from recognised university
- 3-5 years of experience
- Prefer immediate joiner