Creative Visualizer - CV20102101
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organizations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.
Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career. Is this a kind of opportunity that you appreciate? If yes, do read on to understand what the role entails.
Who are we looking for?
Zyxware Technologies is on the lookout for a Creative Visualizer who can create engaging visual designs for social media as well as content on websites.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop graphics for social media, illustrations, logos, video, infographics, pdfs and other designs using software
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Work with copywriters to produce the final design
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, communicating the idea clearly and on-brand
- Degree or Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a visualizer in an advertisement agency
- Created corporate videos and visualizations for social media channels especially Linkedin and Facebook
- Created visualizations for content published on the web
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics especially for social media
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, video makers tools, Canva, Spark)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.