Building a brand in new geographies, identifying opportunities, nurturing channels, structuring relations and creating true value through sales and business development. That is your job description. The management with a commitment to vision and values, insistence on quality and patience to build for excellence is your ally. A brand built over 11 years delivering true value to over 175+ clients over the world, a respected firm in our technology community, subsidiary in Australia and US, partners in UK are the assets you have to build on. If these sound like a promising opportunity to you, read on.
Zyxware Technologies is a software development and consultancy company established in 2006. We have a team of over 70 with 2 offices in Kerala and one office in Bengaluru. Our chosen technology platform is Drupal. We are recognised globally as one of the top Drupal service firm from India.We have been featured as a service provider by the global Drupal community on its portal drupal.org.
The announced vacancy is for a Senior Manager IT Services International Sales who can lead our IT Sales function. The candidate will have to evaluate and implement a mix of strategies including setting up and managing a sales function, assisting subsidiary companies with business development, branding, managing channel partners and attaining revenue targets. The candidate will also be responsible for building a team in line with the plans for revenue targets. The selected candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or Bengaluru. The candidate will be expected to travel to different countries in US, Europe, Australia and Middle East and there could be extended periods of stay in these countries.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and running sharply focused sales and marketing strategies for attaining revenue targets including detailed plans and building progress measurement systems
- Identify country specific marketing initiatives to reach out to potential client organisations and guide the team there on implementation. We have a subsidiary in Australia and USA representatives in UK.
- Build a Sales team through recruitment, training, motivation and performance management.
- Develop and administer a SOP for sales covering lead generation to closure and after sales activity.
- Regular interactions with the clients and their representative team to define and design the project outlines.
- Identify strategic partners and forge successful partnership with them; This should be accompanied with the necessary contracting and documentation.
- Represent the organisation in relevant platforms including conferences, seminars, trade fairs etc.
The required skill sets, qualification and experience for the given post are detailed below:
- Qualification: MBA with B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience in the field of software selling.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Good at making presentations
- Closing deals and signing work contracts/Agreements
- Keen interest in internet marketing
- Developed BRS/SRS documents earlier
Familiarity with markets in these countries will be an advantage.
- Experience in setting up a new business
- Personal interest in the technology sector
- Have travelled to US / UK / Australia earlier
The candidate once inside the organisation will be supported by a digital marketing team and a sales team. Also, there will be the unstinting support of a senior management characterised by vision, conviction, patience and expertise.The candidate once inside the organisation will be supported by a digital marketing team and a sales team. Also, there will be the unstinting support of a senior management characterised by vision, conviction, patience and expertise.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Senior Manager, IT Services, International Sales (SM021803)’ to email@example.com.
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalised response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an emails or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.