Zyxware Technologies is a leading digital solutions provider with a global footprint. We are in the business of building elegant digital solutions for medium to large enterprises through our presence in the US, Australia, and India. Zyxware’s prime USP is our engineering capability and an understanding of the possibilities of ‘Digital’. We offer Digital Consulting Services, Platform Engineering Services, and Impact Services as part of our services portfolio to our clients. Currently, we are looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join our marketing team. The professional will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
This role requires a brand publisher mindset- to create the content to build our brand. The resource will own the various types of content being published on our own, earned, and paid channels. During the content creation process, they will need to understand target personas and their buyer journey, identify content consumed at various stages of the journey, research a subject, find relevant angles, create grabbing headlines, expertly craft their content and measure the success of each content piece. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each channel, and why.
Knowledge requirements include a basic understanding of digital channels to connect with the audience, understanding of social media, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement, and understanding of measurement technologies. The goal is to manage and grow the company's presence on digital platforms including social media and other digital outlets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own all content-related activities for the marketing initiatives to generate traffic, drive engagement, and collect leads as part of the marketing program.
- Contribute towards creating a content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Build and deliver publishing calendar and organization workflows to generate content.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create engaging content pieces that push specific target audiences further along the marketing funnel.
- Research and develop content like use cases, case studies, industry insights, thought leadership content, videos, blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, social media posts, newsletters, etc.
- Measurement and optimization of the content generation program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Manage creative resources including designers, writers, and third-party vendors.
- Deliver executive presentations on the program approaches and results of the content marketing programs (Leading indicators and key performance indicators).
Degree Level Bachelor's/ Master's degree Degree Fields Communications, Journalism Experience 4 - 6years experience Certification Good to have content marketing certification from reputed organizations like MICA Key Skills In-depth understanding of content marketing (persona development, media channels, basic SEO, content research and ideation, content promotion, content writing, and editing, developing audience personas, social media, etc.); Strong writing, negotiation, time-management, prioritization, and creativity in messaging; teamwork and the ability to meet deadlines; extensive knowledge and experience with social media platforms; ability to plan, manage, and execute initiatives
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Digital Communication Specialist (CS012005)' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 2 weeks of your application.