Marketing Associate (2-4 Years) At Zyxware Technologies (AM012006)
Zyxware Technologies is a leading digital solutions provider with a global footprint. We are in the business of building elegant digital platforms for medium to large enterprises through our presence in the US, Australia, and India. Zyxware’s prime USP is our engineering capability and an understanding of the possibilities of ‘Digital’. We offer Digital Consulting Services, Platform Engineering Services, and Digital Impact Services as part of our services portfolio to our clients.
We believe that in order to succeed, organizations should integrate the capabilities of Digital with human intuitiveness. Our consulting team combines vertical, functional, and digital expertise and a spectrum of perspectives to deliver value to our customers. We bring change by collaboratively working across the firm and throughout all levels of the marketing and technology divisions and generating results that help our clients to prosper.
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our vibrant marketing team which offers services to Zyxware Technologies and to our clients. The Associate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a dependable, client service-oriented marketing associate with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior.
Marketing associates are expected to support the leadership team in the marketing department by contributing to strategy development, coordinating project activities, executing marketing operations, reporting & analyzing results, forecasting & monitoring sales trends, and participating in research efforts. An associate must understand the importance of confidentiality, stay up-to-date with style guides and marketing trends, and be a good writer and speaker. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent administrative and word processing software skills, presentation know-how, and experience with relevant marketing tools & technology.
- Proven work experience (2-4 Yrs) as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Mastery over tools and technology including MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, Web Analytics Tools, Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Tools and Google Adwords
- Experience SEO/SEM and Social campaigns
- Bachelor's (Essential)/ Master’s (Optional) degree in Marketing/Communications or related
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
Good To Have
- Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPS
- Experience with various survey tools
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions. Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners to create Marketing Strategy
- Conducting competition research and creating competition analysis reports
- Conducting market research and create market analysis reports. Use information from statisticians, marketing experts and other industry professionals to conduct secondary research.
- Design Promotions Campaigns, Promoting Offerings & Services on Digital and Offline Channels to generate opportunities for Zyxware Technologies, our partners and clients.
- Planning, Organising, & Conducting Online & Offline Events to generate sales opportunities for Zyxware Technologies, our partners and clients.
- Designing and setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and digital media including but not limited to Website, email, social and third party portals which we are present on.
- Creating weekly, monthly and annual marketing performance reports and presenting it to the marketing manager and other stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Conducting surveys and polls and creating feedback reports
- Designing, Coordinating with engineering team to integrate, Using the tools and and Training Other Collaborators On How To Leverage Martech and Adtech
- Creating Well Researched And Clear Content Briefs For Content & Creative Contributors
- Creating simple infographics and representations of complex data for clients and management
- Creating A Sufficient Marketing Database By Offering Value To Contacts. Enriching The Database Through Continuous Engagement Campaigns WIth Leads.
- Building Draft Presentations and Proposals For Content Specialists To Finalise