Zyxware Technologies is engaged in the business of Software Development and Consultancy. Our chosen technology platform is Drupal, an Open Source Software. Zyxware Technologies is the second largest Drupal company from India and ranked amongst the top 10 Drupal companies globally Its chosen technology platform is Drupal, a Free Software. It is one of the largest code contributors to Drupal from India. We are looking for a Delivery Manager who can lead our team towards delivering true value to our clients. As a Delivery Manager at Zyxware Technologies, the person will be the primary lead for the web applications services delivery of the company. The selected candidate will work from our Technopark office at Trivandrum, Kerala.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and maintain a plan/road map for delivery of services to clients as per the contracts with clients.
- Identify new service opportunities with clients and convert to revenue streams.
- Allocate personnel and resources as per the service delivery requirements to ensure effective and efficient execution of the projects and optimal utilisation of resources.
- Ensure achievement of financial and non financial targets set by the Management.
- Ensure client satisfaction through proactive identification of potential pain points and steps to address them and respond to client concerns at the earliest.
- Maintain quality of delivery through effective execution of SDLC processes and adherence to quality standards of the company.
- Support the sales team through appropriate inputs for effort and schedule estimates.
- Support the management at the company in annual planning and strategy development through forecasting revenues from existing clients, identification of new service lines and revenue opportunities and process innovation.
- Lead personnel and organisational capability development initiatives within the web applications services delivery team of the company.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- 12 – 16 years of IT industry experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Delivery Manager.
- Software Industry project management certifications like PMP or Lean Six Sigma.
- Good understanding of web applications development and SDLC.
- Competence in planning, estimation, scheduling and planning.
- Team management skills.
- Experience in project management and productivity tools.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Organised, passionate and goal oriented. Always keeps the big picture in mind.
- Drives project ownership and inspires a sense of shared purpose within the team.
- Works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Delivery Manager - DM011712' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.