Technical Consultant (Solutions Team) @ Zyxware Technologies (TC011803)
Zyxware Technologies is an 11-year-old digital solutions provider operating as a partner to clients from North America, Europe, Australia, India, and GCC countries drawn from verticals like retail, media, education, public sector, and healthcare. We are currently in the process of strengthening our Solutions team with new capabilities that are a strong mix of vertical expertise and state of the art of technology. The present opportunity is for a young Technical Consultant looking to make a mark in the area of digital transformation.
As a technical consultant at the solutions team, Zyxware Technologies the person will be primarily responsible for the technical solution proposed to a client. While Drupal will be the centerpiece of our solution, technology components will include Mobility, Analytics, AI, and many other relevant tools. The selected candidate will work from our Kochi office.
Specifically, the Person will be Responsible for the Following:
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the solution team.
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time estimates.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality software platform.
- Collaborate with delivery unit, quality assurance team and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Research and introduce new technologies in the technical solution.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
We are Looking for Someone with the Following Attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building web applications.
- Expertise in web standards, security and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge in CMSs is desirable.
- Working knowledge in dependency management systems like composer.
- Working knowledge in GNU/Linux systems and managing infrastructure on cloud.
- Knowledge in Drupal 8, Wordpress and Magento will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel if required.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Technical Consultant- TC011803' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.