User Interface (UI) Developers @ Bangalore (UI011705)
Zyxware Technologies is recruiting User Interface (UI) Developers for one of our clients. The hiring company is a leading US-based financial news services company. Our client is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders. Selected candidates will be responsible for designing, developing the user interface of websites or web applications. They are also responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality. Should be able to demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills. The candidate will work from the Bangalore location.
- Design highly innovative, refined web solutions from wireframes and creative briefs that are on target with the objectives.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop groundbreaking design across our platforms.
- Ensuring a consistency of site appearance via use of style guides, style sheets, and enforcement of established standards and best practices.
- Manage a large body of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Stay up to date with new web design trends and technologies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience specializing in visual design for the web.
- Samples of previous work in visual design for websites, apps, microsites, landing pages etc.
- Previous experience of working with financial companies.
- Master-level skills with design software, including but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to lead and direct the design of an interactive project, from concept through code.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of UI Developer - UI011705)' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.