[Drupal] How to test the CKeditor configuration on a Drupal / non-Drupal website?
CKEditor is a WYSIWYG editor plugin that can be integrated into any Drupal / Non-Drupal website. Integrated with complex and comprehensive features,this text editor simplifies website content creation and is very helpful for content editors. Following are a few of the key things that need to be considered, while testing CKEditor implementation on Drupal websites.
- Ensure that all the buttons on the toolbar of CKEditor is functioning.
- Ensure that the formatting given on the content edit page is the same as reflected on the content view page.
- Ensure that the editor shows up for people with permission to use CKEditor.
- Ensure that the pages created with CKEditor gives valid HTML.
- Ensure that users without the proper permission do not get access to the CKEditor.
- Ensure that CKEditor shows up only in required fields.
- Ensure that only required buttons show up in the CKEditor interface.
These are the things that, I believe, should be considered during the testing process. Do you think I have missed something? Let me know using the Comments box below.