[SOLVED][Drupal Webform] Webform not sending e-mail
A number of Drupal users were frequently encountering a situation where the Webform module they had installed in their Drupal site was not sending e-mails. If you are facing the same scenario with Webform in your Drupal site then read on to find out more.
Follow the steps below to clear up the issue.
- First we have to make sure that this is a Webform issue.
- Check if your Drupal site can send an email by
- Using the Contact module
- Request for a new password by signing out and clicking on the "Request a new password" link.
- If you are able to get the email after following the above steps then follow the solution provided by a few Drupal users
- Install the SMTP module
- Go to admin/settings/mimemail
- Select SMTP
- Deleting the Email and recreating it solved the issue for some users
- Some users successfully solved the issue by cloning the Webform
- If the above methods do not solve the issue then try
- Go to Webform->Emails
- There edit the form component that represents the email to be sent
- Copy the Email in the default area to Custom
- Save it
- If this works then it it likely to have been a server issue.
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal support services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.