We are hiring a Social Media Marketing Specialist
Zyxware Technologies is on the lookout for a Social Media Marketing Specialist who can aggressively build and engage online communities.
We spearhead digital transformation for organisations, helping them improve their processes, implement new ones, and achieve their goals through digital technology.
In our 15 years of existence, we are ranked in the top 15 Drupal organisations globally and have a clientele that includes the likes of UN & INSEAD.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Developing social media content and managing strategies for multiple clients and their profiles
- Communicate with the clients and develop social media strategies
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Basic understanding of social media poster layouts and experience in creating basic posters using tools like Canva/Adobe Spark
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, Hubspot, Facebook Insights etc. to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Hands-on experience with social platforms (Quora, Reddit, other forums, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.) at a personal/professional level
- Experience in handling social media pages having 5k + followers
- Experience in building follower base of up to 5k-10k from scratch in LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree