Manager, Finance and Accounts - MFA20032301
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organisations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation. Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation journey of our clients. An exciting vision, commitment to professional standards, and a vibrant work environment. Those are what makes Zyxware Technologies a great place to be. We are looking for Manager, Finance and Accounts to head our Finance Team. The selected candidate will work from Technopark, Trivandrum office.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining accounts for the Software Development and Consultancy Business of
- Working with various unit heads to develop budgets and financial plans.
- Maintain financial control on various units.
- Manage cash and funds through prudent control of working capital and expenses.
- Liaison with banks and financial institutions for banking services.
- Ensure compliance with statutory norms.
- Support the management in decision making by providing insights from accounting and
- Keep the finance costs at optimal level through careful management of overdraft
facilities with the Bank and administer the credit period offered to customers as well
as credit period received from vendors.
- Produce accurate and timely submission of accounting statements on a monthly basis
to management for decision with defensible recommendations for the month.
- Provision adequate funds to ensure that statutory compliances are met on a timely
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Exposure to export units.
- Extensive experience in working capital management and understanding of basic
- Competencies in accounting processes across AR, AP, FP&A and R2R will be preferred
- Education : CA Inter / MBA - Finance
- Knowledge of financial ratios and its implications on business processes
- Ability to design Chart of Accounts and use standard Accounting Packages like
- Design information systems for easy financial and accounting data analysis for business
- Excellent organisational and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent personal and team productivity management skills.