DevOps Engineer at Zyxware Technologies (DO011808)
Zyxware Technologies is engaged in the business of software applications development and consultancy services. Its chosen technology platform is Drupal, a Free Software. It is one of the largest code contributors to Drupal from India. We are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join at our Trivandrum Development Centre.
Specifically, the Person will be Responsible for the Following:
- Design and build automated solutions using continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) systems and work with other server technologies including virtualization, middleware, storage, messaging, and cloud
- Build sustainable CI/CD workflows; orchestrate automated tasks, provide maintenance for Jenkins or other CI/CD Systems
- Work collaboratively with internal Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure consistency by maintaining parity with production environments
- Enable transformation of established infrastructure using automation; build new systems environments, and upgrade existing ones
- Script to build required automation and tools on an ad hoc basis (using Ansible, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Build new hosting environment and configuration of websites. Manage the hosting and troubleshoot in case of any issues
- Manage system backups, restore and configure application software
- Monitoring of Servers with Nagios/other tools, Regular health checking of Servers for Security Violations, Disk Space, MYSQL status, Apache, FTP, etc.
We are Looking for the Following Attributes:
- Experience with CI/CD practices with an understanding of full-life-cycle configuration management; experience with Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience with DevOps concepts and automation skills
- Experience in the container ecosystem (Kubernetes, OpenShift by Red Hat)
- Extensive experience in the deployment, monitoring, and management of virtualized systems
- Linux expertise. Advanced operating system level networking skills with a focus on problem solving
- Debugging, improving and maintaining deployment scripts
- Configure servers like Apache Web Servers, Application Servers MYSQL Database Servers
- Knowledge of Ansible automation or other configuration management tools
- Ability to manages system backups, restore and configure application software
- Experience with version control systems like GIT
- Experience with Python, Bash, and other common scripting languages
- Automating task through shell scripting
- Flexible, with the willingness to quickly learn new tools and methods
- Good team player, takes initiative, with the ability to work on your own
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of DevOps Engineer (DO011808)' to [email protected].
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.