Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Software Development and Consultancy Services to a global clientele. An exciting vision, commitment to professional standards, and a vibrant work environment. Those are what make Zyxware Technologies a great place to be. We are looking for an HR Executive to be part of our HR team. The selected candidate will work from the Kochi office.
- Coordinating with our Recruitment Agencies for sourcing candidates against specific vacancies
- Screening resumes through review of resumes and initial call with applicants.
- Communicating and encouraging compliance with HR policies internally through regular interaction and training programmes with new and existing employees.
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Keep accurate records of HR documents including those of statutory compliance, staff benefit and welfare, performance management, employment terms.
- Support in executing due process for PF withdrawal, annual returns, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis.
- Preparing and handing over all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have through direct action or escalating to the right level internally depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
Co-partnering with Manager - Admin for the
- Maintenance and management of inventory of stationery and other consumables
- Overseeing utilities, communication infrastructure, housekeeping and premises management of Kochi office
- Other general administrative and office managerial tasks
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR in IT Industry.
- MBA or PGDM in Human Resources.
- Good people skills including communication, team management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage in unstructured environments.
- Strong capabilities in sourcing and selection methods.
- Understanding of training needs assessment methods.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of HR Executive (HR012006)' to [email protected] Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.