Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Software Development and Consultancy services to a global clientele. We are looking for a Sales Manager to be part of our Sales team. Your deliverable is to maximize revenue for Zyxware. To achieve this, he/she will need to find potential new customers in the respective geography in the allocated companies, present our basket of services to them and ultimately create long term strategic accounts with Clients that will continue to grow business in the future. The candidate will be responsible for end to end sales cycle management i.e. from Lead generation (from the set of qualified clients and qualified contacts) to deal closure and also should have a forecasted pipeline for the following 6 months. The role would start with an individual contributor, gradually adding to team expansion and team revenue management. The candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will develop and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize the company’s opportunity within the customer environment
- Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting
- Determine clients' needs through a consultative selling approach
- Professional represent Zyxware, knowledge and capabilities to clients and prospective buyers through an understanding of and by leveraging ours capabilities to target industries
- Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop new opportunities
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect
- Manages all aspects of pricing, reporting, invoicing, and contractual/commissions reconciliation
- Creates and maintains internal account planning tools, dashboards and cadence processes; establishes and tracks key system adoption/utilization objectives
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- You are required to be a strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation. Positions and promotes the partner value proposition, leading in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant international sales experience
- Should be in a capacity of individual contributor and doing end-to-end sales activity. Consultative Hunter
- Consistent track record of revenue generation, Target realization with a successive progression of target and achievement numbers through service selling
- Should have experience in handling B2B clients from US/Europe/UK/ME/APAC regions
- Should have Good knowledge of MS Office, CRM and Bid management
- Candidates with US Business Visa will be prefered
- A team man and should be able to handle a team of lead generation executives
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written and oral)
- As part of business expansion we are looking for Mid / Senior International Sales professional for US, ME & APAC Geographies dealing with decision makers (technical and Sales) in service sectors
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Manager, IT Sales (SM011808)' to email@example.com.
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 2 weeks of your application.