Zyxware Technologies is looking for a Programmer Analyst who has real-time development experience in PHP, Drupal, AngularJS, and other open source technologies. Selected candidates will be expected to lead a team of Software Engineers to develop web-based applications. Programmer Analysts are expected to take the Team Lead role and assure the technical quality of projects. They will also get opportunities to mentor new developers. They will be placed at either of our offices in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or Kochi.
Specifically, the Person will be Responsible for the Following:
- Define technical strategy for a mid sized project covering choice of framework to use, selection of contributed modules and prepare technical architecture and design document.
- Contribute in Technical Consultancy client projects.
- Implement security and performance improvement measures identified.
- Technical assessment of competencies during selection process.
- Provide technical consultancy to sales team on estimated timelines, questions on requirement.
- Preparation of design document, executing complex technical tasks, building requirements clarity through engagement with clients.
- Responsible for Project plan development, finalization of deadlines and negotiations with clients
- Ensure technical quality of projects, developing standards and processes for project execution.
- Educate team members on standards, processes and motivate team to adhere to the standards.
- Develop case studies from projects executed.
- Maintain project documents like SRS, Technical Design and Project Plans.
- Minimum work experience of 4 years in Web Application Development
- Should have performed the role of a Team Lead
- Proven track in developing a range of websites, applications and solutions.
Zyxware Technologies is an end-to-end IT solutions provider since 2006. We have delivered over 200 projects in industry verticals like news and entertainment media, e-commerce, nonprofits, governments, education institutions, and many more. We have a global clientele covering countries like the USA, U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Korea, and much more.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Programmer Analyst (PA011808)' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.