Functional Consultant (Solutions Team) @ Zyxware Technologies (FC011803)
Zyxware Technologies is an 11-year-old digital solutions provider operating as a partner to clients from North America, Europe, Australia, India, and GCC countries drawn from verticals like retail, media, education, public sector, and healthcare. We are currently in the process of strengthening our Solutions team with new capabilities that are a strong mix of vertical expertise and state of the art of technology. The present opportunity is for a young Functional Consultant looking to make a mark in the area of digital transformation.
As a Functional Consultant in the Solutions team, the person will be leading high-quality solution development for our potential clients during the sales cycle as well as during the ongoing engagements with existing clients. The Functional Consultant is expected to acquire an appreciation of the vertical of the client, the key challenges in the vertical in general and specific to the client, and lead solution development leveraging on the state of the art of technology. While Drupal will be the centerpiece of our solution, technology components will include Mobility, Analytics, AI, and many other relevant tools. The Functional Consultant is also expected to support the branding and capability development initiatives of Zyxware Technologies. We prefer the selected candidate to work from our Kochi office.
Specifically, the Person will be Responsible for the Following:
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Technology teams to provide a comprehensive solution to the client in a timely manner.
- Understand, translate and map clients functional or business requirements to the product offerings and help customer evaluate the benefit.
- Articulate a technical solution in a way that will address a business requirement.
- Identification of additional opportunities within the customer base and achieve the revenue targets set by the management.
- Ensure smooth transition to technical teams of the business and functional requirements agreed with customer and enable initial hand holding and relationship building with customer.
- Delivery of Proof of Concepts, engaging technical consultants as appropriate.
- Design and delivery of customer presentations.
- Maintain and continuously develop domain and technical knowledge.
- Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
- Contribute to marketing collateral development.
We are Looking for Someone with the Following Attributes:
- 7+ years of experience in the IT field.
- Working experience inconcept IT projects especially in Web applications as a Business Analyst, Business consultant or Project lead.
- Experience in working as part of presales team. Should have given solution presentations, Proof of demonstrations etc. to clients.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience in implementing web applications is desirable.
- Demonstrable capabilities in requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Familiarity/Working knowledge in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to breakdown complex tasks and represent it as diagrams.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Functional Consultant- FC011803' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.