How to Install Visual Studio Code PHP Debugger in Ubuntu
Recommended Reading: Why is Visual Studio Code Popular Here are the six quick steps for installing the latest version of PHP Debugger in Ubuntu
- Install the PHP debug by Felix Becker extension from extensions
- Go to /etc/php/7.0/apache2 folder. Open the php.ini file using terminal using the “Sudo edit php.ini” command
- Add these 2 lines at end of the file a. xdebug.remote_enable = 1 b. xdebug.remote_autostart = 1
- Open the command terminal
- Run the “sudo apt-get install php-xdebug” command for installing the xdebug
- Restart the server using “sudo service apache2 restart” command
PHP Debugger has been installed in visual studio code.
Want to know more about our development services? Get in touch with us!