Integrate Zoom plugin with Mattermost
Mattermost's open-source Zoom plugin enables users to start, join voice, video and screen-sharing meetings. The plugin is installed by default and can be activated by following the below steps.
1) Go to System Console > Plugins > Zoom to configure the Zoom Plugin.
2) Enter the Zoom URL and Zoom API URL for the Zoom server, for example, https://yourzoom.com and https://api.yourzoom.com/v2 respectively.
3) Set the API Key and API Secret, generated by Zoom and used to create meetings and pull user data:
4) Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/ and log in.
5) In the top left click on Develop and then Build App.
6) Enter a name for your app and disable Intend to publish this app on Zoom Marketplace.
7) Choose the Account-level app as the app type.
8) Select JWT API Credentials as an Authentication type.
9) Click Create.
10) Enter the Company Name and Developer Contact Information for your app.
11) Go to the App Credentials tab on the left. Here you’ll find your API Key and API Secret.
12) Paste the API Key and API Secret into the fields in the System Console, and hit Save.
13) Enable settings for overriding usernames and overriding profile picture icons.
14) Activate the plugin at System Console > Plugins > Management by clicking Activate for Zoom.
15) Once activated, you will be able to see a video icon in the channel header in Mattermost.