Zyxware Technologies is an exclusive Drupal service provider established in 2006. With offices in India and Australia – Melbourne, Zyxware provides quality Drupal solutions across the U.S, the U.K, Europe, Middle East and Australia. Having executed and delivered more than 175 Drupal projects over the last 10 years, Zyxware brings a strong commitment to the quality of our work.
- Zyxware Technologies is one of the top 10 global contributors to Drupal for the year 2017.
- Zyxware Technologies is a featured service provider listed on Drupal.org/Marketplace.
- Zyxware is also an Acquia partner for Drupal services and a Volacci partner for SEO services.
- Zyxware has extensive experience working with Drupal themes & modules. Contributed modules by team Zyxware are used by more than 35,000 sites using 30 odd modules and themes on drupal.org. One of the modules, Search404, is a top 100 Drupal module and it is also one of the top 10 SEO modules in Drupal.
- Zyxware has also released around 10 themes on Drupal.org that are being used by over 1,500 sites.
We are looking for Drupal Developers to join our fast growing web application development operations. Candidates will be expected to develop web based applications using Drupal. They will also have to interact with clients and analyze requirements as and when needed. They will also get opportunities to mentor new developers. It is an opportunity to evolve as a well rounded software professional. They will be placed at either of our offices in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or in Kochi.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Strong Drupal capabilities.
- Minimum 3 years of exclusive Drupal backend development experience.
- Exposure in Coding frameworks or CMSes.
- Should be strong with PHP/ MySQL and OOPs.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates who can join immediately will be given preference.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Drupal Developer- SE031710' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalised response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.