10 Wise Quotes of Warren Buffett for Business Success
Warren Buffett caught my attention when he did something wise that only significantly few rich people (you can count on the fingers of one hand) in the world’s history will ever dare to do. Warren Buffett, an investment guru, is one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world. There have always been rich people who lived on this earth. But what makes him different is what caught my attention, and I’m sure that of thousand of others.
Buffett donated a vast majority of his wealth to charity, leaving his children sufficient for their needs. He explains this: "I believe in giving my kids enough so they can do anything, but not so much that they can do nothing.”
Some of Buffett's otherwise quotes that give so much insight into why he is so successful( not that they are going to be easy to follow) are:
Doing What You Love
- “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love”
- “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary result.”
Learning from Mistakes
- You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
Focus on Work and Not on the Situation
- “Games are won by players who focus on the playing field - not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.”
Invest in Yourself
- “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”
- “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.”
Saying “No” Where Needed
- “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”
Qualities to Employ
- “Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”
- "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1”
- “Knowing what to leave out is as important as knowing what to focus on.”
There are many wise Warren Buffett quotes on the Internet, which is not surprising, seeing that he just celebrated his 92nd birthday! The crux of the matter is that long-term success in business and life takes discipline, determination, focus, integrity, and hard work.
Anoop John started Zyxware Technologies in 2006 with that focus. It is reflected in our vision and motto. Our motto is borrowed from Mahatma Gandhi’s famous quote, “ Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Our vision is “A global IT solutions company that continually delivers true value to its people, clients, and society and is anchored on the values of honesty and fairness”. We have been offering our clients IT solutions and services mainly in Drupal and other Free and Open Source software technology. To learn more about what IT solutions and services we can offer you, visit Zyxware Technologies!