We are looking for a researcher to help us with a short term research assignment in the field of Free Software adoption in Kerala. If you would like to know more about it, read on.
Girija Krishnaswamy, a Lecturer in the School of Business at the Australian Catholic University is currently undertaking a research in association with Zyxware Technologies on Free Software adoption experiences at some of the major institutions in Kerala. For this, we are looking for a Research Assistant who can help us with the data collection and also contribute in report writing. This is a paid assignment and is expected to be completed in a period of 3 months beginning January 2016. The person has to be based out of Trivandrum during this period. Therefore, people from Trivandrum will be given preference.
If you meet the following criteria, we encourage you to apply for this assignment.
- Completed a Post Graduate Degree
- Training in Qualitative Research Methods including interviews, case studies etc.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Malayalam
Good to have
- Exposure to IT Industry
- Familiarity with Free and Open Source Software
- Knowledge in the sociology of organisations
You can apply at [email protected] with your resume.
- The agreement will be with Girija Krishnaswamy in her personal capacity. Zyxware Technologies Private Limited will not have any formal agreement with the Research Assistant.
- Please note that this will not lead to a permanent position at Zyxware Technologies Private Limited.