Building a brand in new geographies, identifying opportunities, nurturing channels, structuring relations and creating true value through business development. That is your job description. The management with a commitment to vision and values, insistence on quality and patience to build for excellence is your ally. A brand built over 8 years delivering true value to over 120 clients over the world, a respected firm in our technology community, subsidiary in Australia, partners in US and UK are the assets you have to build on. If these sound like a promising opportunity to you, read on.
Zyxware Technologies is a web applications development company established in 2006. We have a team of over 60 with three offices in Kerala. Our chosen technology platform is Drupal and we have delivered over 120 Drupal projects over 8 years. We have been featured as a service provider by the global Drupal community on its portal drupal.org.
We have an ambitious target of Rs.100 crores in revenue by end of 2018-2019. Our current revenues are from USA and UK generated through a strong on-line brand. In days ahead, off-line country specific strategies with a physical presence will be a key element of the marketing strategy. We have begun this with Australia where we currently have a subsidiary and feet on the ground. Along with this, exploratory work will happen with USA and UK in 2014-15. More focused business development activity in these countries will happen only towards the latter half of 2015-16. Subsequently, it will also be entering the market in the middle east with a focus on U.A.E., Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
The announced vacancy is for a Business Development Manager who can lead our business development function. The candidate will have to evaluate and implement a mix of strategies including assisting subsidiary companies with business development, branding, managing channel partners, setting up and managing a sales function and attaining revenue targets. The candidate will also be responsible for building a team in line with the plans for revenue targets. The selected candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram. The candidate will be expected to travel to these countries and there could be extended periods of stay in these countries.
- Developing and running sharply focused strategies for attaining revenue targets.
- Identify strategic partners and forge successful partnership with them; This should be accompanied with the necessary documentation.
- Represent the organisation in relevant platforms including conferences, seminars, trade fairs etc.
- Identify country specific marketing initiatives to reach out to potential client organisations and guide the team there on implementation.
- Regular interactions with the clients and their representative team to define and design the project outlines.
- Adherences to sales process and develop a SOP for the sales process.
The required skill sets, qualification and experience for the given post are detailed below:
- Qualification: MBA with B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience in the field of software selling.
- Skill Sets:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Good at making presentations
- Closing deals and signing work contracts/Agreements
- Keen interest in internet marketing
- Developed BRS/SRS documents earlier
- Familiarity with markets in these countries will be an advantage.
- Experience in setting up a new business
- Personal interest in the technology sector
- Have travelled to US/UK/Australia earlier
The candidate once inside the organisation will be supported by a digital marketing team and a sales team. Also, there will be the unstinting support of a senior management characterised by vision, conviction, patience and expertise.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Manager- Business Development and Strategic Marketing’ to [email protected].
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalised response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an emails or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.