We are looking for an HR Executive to join our fast growing IT Enterprise. The person will be responsible for recruitment, training and performance management systems across the organization. We value professionalism, fairness in decisions, imagination, independent thought and disciplined effort among our colleagues. Nurturing these values across the organization is seen as mission critical. As a growing organization, we require a passionate individual who can help us in this effort. They will be placed at our office in Trivandrum.
- Reviewing resumes and applications.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Training new or existing employees.
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc .
- Regular updating of communication channels.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis.
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip and full and final settlements.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
- 2 to 3 years experience in HR in IT Industry.
- MBA or PGDM in Human Resources.
- Good people skills including communication, team management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage in unstructured environments.
- Strong capabilities in sourcing and selection methods.
- Understanding of training needs assessment methods.
Zyxware Technologies is an end to end IT solutions provider since 2006. We offer web application services based on Drupal. We have delivered over 100 projects in Drupal across industry verticals like news and entertainment media, e-commerce, non profits, governments, education institutions and many more. We are also one of the leading contributor to Drupal from India. We are a featured Drupal Service provider on Drupal.org. We have a global clientele covering countries like USA, U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Korea and much more.
We are a company with a strong commitment towards our society and an aggressive vision and mission aligned with the same. We are also active in the Free Software community in Kerala and work with government, private businesses and non profits to take forward Free Software and its philosophy. Our Free Software contributions include Freedom Walk (http://www.freedomwalk.in/), Freedom Toaster (http://freedomtoaster.in/ ), trainings and developer camps in Engineering Colleges and governemnt institutions in Kerala and outside.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of 'HR Executive' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an emails or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.