Testing Tips !!!
What to test when time is not sufficient? Please find the below software testing tips for easy testing progresses.
- Test the functionality that fulfills the project's intended purpose.
- Test the functionality that the end user is likely to use more frequently.
- Test the functionality that is more prone to errors.
- Test the functionality that is likely to break going by the tester's intuition.
- Test the areas that were developed in a hurry.
- Compare previous statistics to find out the break points in similar projects so that testing can be concentrated in those areas.
- Test the areas that have high risk factor associated with it.
- Test the areas that are prone to external attacks and have security vulnerabilities.
- Test those areas of the codes that are complex.
- Test those parts of the application that is likely to garner attention from the masses.
- Execute tests that can cover multiple functionalities.
- Test the areas where the requirements were not properly documented.
- Test the areas that involve financial transactions properly leaving no room for error.