Testing Tips !!!
What to test when time is not sufficient? Please find the below software testing tips for easy testing progresses.
- Test the functionality that fulfills the project's intended purpose.
- Test the functionality that the end user is likely to use more frequently.
- Test the functionality that is more prone to errors.
- Test the functionality that is likely to break going by the tester's intuition.
- Test the areas that were developed in a hurry.
- Compare previous statistics to find out the break points in similar projects so that testing can be concentrated in those areas.
- Test the areas that have high risk factor associated with it.
- Test the areas that are prone to external attacks and have security vulnerabilities.
- Test those areas of the codes that are complex.
- Test those parts of the application that is likely to garner attention from the masses.
- Execute tests that can cover multiple functionalities.
- Test the areas where the requirements were not properly documented.
- Test the areas that involve financial transactions properly leaving no room for error.
Do you want to know something more about testing, check this out now. If you want any assistance, our bright testing team will help you now.