An exciting vision, power of the web and mobile, commitment to professional standards, and a vibrant work environment. Those are what makes Zyxware Technologies a great place to be. We are looking for Business Development Associate to be part of our Business Development Team. This is an opportunity to achieve tremendous professional growth as a Business Development in the Web and Mobile Applications domain. They will be placed at our office in Techopark, Trivandrum.
- Contribute to strategy development and execution by way of research, analysis and documentation.
- Support the design and execution of on-line and offline brand promotion activities.
- Lead generation and conversion.
- Prepare marketing collateral consistent with our brand.
- Identifying potential partners and assist in channel building activity.
- Engage in all stages of sales function including solution building, contracting, and negotiation.
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
- 0-2 years experience in marketing preferably in technology services or products.
- MBA with Marketing as one of the specialisations.
- Grasp of basic economics.
- Understanding of marketing and strategy frameworks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Result oriented.
- Empathetic in nature.
- Diligent and capable of learning and adapting.
- Professionally ambitious.
- Good communicator with a strong ability to listen.
- Committed to honesty and fairness.
Zyxware Technologies is an end to end IT solutions provider since 2006. We offer web application services based on Drupal. We have delivered over 100 projects in Drupal across industry verticals like news and entertainment media, e-commerce, non profits, governments, education institutions and many more. We are also one of the leading contributor to Drupal from India. We are a featured Drupal Service provider on Drupal.org. We have a global clientele covering countries like USA, U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Korea and much more.
We are a company with a strong commitment towards our society and an aggressive vision and mission aligned with the same. We are also active in the Free Software community in Kerala and work with government, private businesses and non profits to take forward Free Software and its philosophy. Our Free Software contributions include Freedom Walk (http://www.freedomwalk.in/), Freedom Toaster (http://freedomtoaster.in/ ), trainings and developer camps in Engineering Colleges and governemnt institutions in Kerala and outside.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of 'Business Development Associate' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalised response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an emails or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.