Many Drupal users had encountered the following error in a modal window when using Panels after clicking on the settings cog to add content to a panel layout. "An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows." If you are facing the same perplexing error message in your Drupal then read on to find out the fix.
- Removing the Drupal for Firebug addon (This did the trick for a majority of the users who reported the issue).
- Disabling Firebug.
- Flushing the theme's cache.
- Uninstalling Jquery UI and Jquery Update modules.
- Removing the Twitter Profile module solved the issue for a small number of users.
- Disabling the Theme Developer module solved the issues for a user.
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.