As a User Experience Designer in the Digital Consulting team, the person will work closely with our potential clients during the sales cycle as well as during the ongoing engagements with existing clients and design and deliver high quality User Experiences for the end users of the product/solution we develop. The User Experience Designer is expected to acquire an appreciation of the vertical of the client and a deep understanding of the end users of the
product/solution we are developing. The present opportunity is for a UX Designer looking to make a mark in the area of digital transformation.
As a User Experience Designer at Zyxware Technologies the person will be primarily responsible for the UX designs proposed to a client.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business analysts,
- functional consultants and engineers.
- Conduct user research to understand the target audience.
- Creating UI concepts for selling to clients as part of presales.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Train and mentor team members.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Good knowledge in web standards - accessibility, Semantic web etc
- Good understanding of how Grid systems, HTML/CSS frameworks like bootstrap, foundation etc works. (handson experience desirable, but not mandatory)
- Knowledge in designing themes for CMS systems (Drupal, WordPress, Magento etc) is a good skill to have.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools. (e.g. Axure, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills