Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Digital Platform Engineering and Quality Assurance services to a global clientele. With offices in India and Australia – Melbourne, Zyxware provides quality Drupal solutions across the U.S, the U.K, Europe, Middle East and Australia. Having executed and delivered more than 200+ Drupal projects over the last 15 years, Zyxware brings a strong commitment to the quality of work. Our clientele includes large enterprises like Islamic Development Bank, INSEAD, 24Mantra Organic, UNESCAP and mid-sized enterprises like Audeze, 3ie, Benzinga, The News Minute etc. We have had long standing relations with our clients and established ourselves in the USA, Australia and APAC region.
- Zyxware Technologies is a featured service provider listed on Drupal.org/Marketplace and is one amongst the 7 Signature Support Partners of Drupal Association.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer who can handle medium to large development projects. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly. Selected candidates will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or at Kochi. Outstation candidates can avail work from home option on a permanent basis.
We are looking for the following attributes
- Passionate Developer with 3-6 years of Application Development Experience.
- Strong PHP, MySQL capabilities.
- Experience working on Laravel/ other MVC framework.
- Knowledge about CMS and it’s usage.
- Good capabilities in HTML, CSS, Jquery.
- Experience working in Solr integration.
- Experience on Payment integrations.
- Experience on Third Party integration.
- Experience on Social media integrations.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good reasoning and logical skill.
- Problem solving skill is a must.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Experience working with versioning systems.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Good communication skill.
- Should be a very good team player.
- Attention to detail and drive for results..
BTech / MCA / BSc Computer Science