At Zyxware Technologies, we help organizations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.
Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career. Is this a kind of opportunity that you appreciate? If yes, do read on to understand what the role entails.
Who are we looking for?
We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. A creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills would help us elevate that work as our Lead Content Executive. As a member of the Marketing team, the Lead Content Executive will brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a technical field, such as B2B IT/Software services, digital services, digital transformation.
Objectives of this Role:
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services we offer and translate that into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including presentation decks, print and digital marketing assets, content for mobile and web interfaces and other content throughout the client's marketing experiences.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce content to drive brand consistency and creative expression.
- Write original copy and edit content for marketing and communications materials like thought leadership, blogs, emails, and sales collaterals.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts - Project managers, BA’s, Technical Leads, customers and other relevant people to develop, organize, and write case studies, whitepapers and lead magnets.
- Collaborate with project managers and designers from concept development to delivery of final output.
- Present concepts, final deliverables, and revisions based on feedback.
- Expand team by inducting junior copywriters within a month.
- Identify and evaluate freelancers from platforms like Upwork and ClearVoice and assign content writing tasks to them and ensure the quality of the output.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, technology, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years professional copywriting or content strategy, experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Previous experience in creating case studies, whitepapers and other lead magnets for B2B IT/Software services, digital services, digital transformation organizations.
- Exceptional writing and research skill.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Keyword finder tools and Project tracking tools like Asana.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote.
- Experience working with content management systems like Drupal, WordPress, etc to create/edit/publish content.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of user experience.