At Zyxware Technologies, we help organizations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.
Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career. Is this a kind of opportunity that you appreciate? If yes, do read on to understand what the role entails.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an action-oriented Digital Marketing Executive to help concept, implement and optimize various inbound marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: Website Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Off-page Activities, Online Advertising, PPC Campaigns & Online PR. The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Executing online initiatives including Google ads, e-newsletters/ e-mails, lead generation, PPC, SMM, Off-page, display advertising, blogging, and interactive web/marketing tools
- Managing online marketing initiatives for clients cost-effectively
- Coordinate with technical team for getting technical articles
- Develop and manage the day-to-day activities and content on social media sites including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Coordinate with manager to provide analysis of website and online marketing campaigns
- Fair Knowledge of email marketing, and marketing automation tools.
- Establishing and maintaining new client and business relationships
- Managing campaigns on social media and monitor performance.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Manage inquiries generated by the Digital Marketing team
- Explore new ways of/ trends in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2- 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with, SMM, Off-page, SEO/SEM, PPC, and email marketing
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills