Executive, Finance and Accounts at Zyxware Technologies - AE25092301
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organisations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation. Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation journey of our clients. We are looking for an Executive, Accounts and Finance to be part of our Corporate team. The position is open for somebody with 2+ years of experience and a B.Com / M.Com / CA - Inter degree. The responsibilities would include accounting for daily sales, accounting for other operational expenses, and performing statutory compliance. The candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in preparing financial statements and MIS reports.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting system for better application.
- Proficiency in Accounts Receivables and follow ups
- Sound knowledge in Accounting policies and principles.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare invoices to clients for the application development.
- Manage the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
- Sound knowledge in Fixed Assets capitalization, Depreciation & Amortization.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Hands on experience in statutory compliances (TDS,PF,GST,Softex etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are Looking for the following attributes in eligible candidates:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including GAAP.
- Education - B.Com / M.Com / CA - Inter /CMA -Inter.
- Minimum work experience of 2 years in Accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication in English, oral and written.
- Ability to liaison with Auditors and financial institutions.
- Maintenance of books of accounts using Quickbooks.
- Preparation of vouchers for payment, receipt and journal.
Hands on experience in MS office/Google Sheets.