HR Generalist - HR11102201
We team up with clients to help them exploit the opportunities of Digital Transformation and be their best. With our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience we aid our clients to define and execute the next steps in their digital transformation.
Our expertise in digital transformation across Media, Education, Public Sector, Finance, and Retail speaks for itself with a client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career. Is this a kind of opportunity that you appreciate? If yes, do read on to understand what the role entails.
As an HR Generalist, you will be expected to support the HR Leadership on a wide array of initiatives spanning across all functions of HR. The key responsibilities are given below
- Manage end to end recruitment process for junior and middle level positions in the organisation with focus on fitment and TAT using the prescribed process.
- Maintain the recruitment process funnel dashboard and generate insights for improving talent acquisition.
- Work with our Marketing and Communications team to promote Employer Brand amongst relevant audiences and also to increase relevant traffic and engagement in our Career page by building the employer brand.
- Support in collaborating internally and externally with our institutional partners including colleges, quasi government organisations and government organisations.
- Coordinate the learning programmes in the organisation and contribute to the design of learning programmes for effective execution.
- Educate employees at junior and middle levels on the vision, mission, goals and strategy of Zyxware Technologies.
- Manage mandatory compliance on Employment related laws in India.
- Support with compliance in the USA and Australia under guidance as required.
- Track, analyse and measure human capabilities and come up with inferences to take business decisions.
- Provides guidance and input to business units on workforce planning and succession planning.
Required Knowledge, Skills/Abilities
- Knowledge in Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- Knowledge in Learning and Development theories
- Familiarity with organisation design, change management and project management
- Basic knowledge in statistics, accounting, operations and familiarity with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Education and Experience
- MBA in Human Resources or related field required (or) SHRM certification
- At least five years of human resource management experience is preferred.