UI Developer/Front-end Developer - UI26102201
Job Summary -
We are looking for User Interface (UI) Developers to join our fast-growing web application development operations. Selected candidates will be responsible for designing, marking up, and developing the user interface of websites or web applications. They are also responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables as per the agreed time, cost and scope. Should be able to demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills and efficient execution ability. We are currently offering a work-from-home option, and we expect the candidate to be present in either of the three locations ( Kochi, Bangalore and Trivandrum) and also we expect the candidate to work from our office as and when the Management decides or revokes the working from home option.
Job Role -
The UI developer will build intuitive, aesthetically pleasing interfaces with meaningful displays and interactions for effective and efficient user experiences on web and mobile applications using the state of the art of technology and design.
- Work with your cross-functional software development team to design and build user interfaces for applications using different Web Content Management expected to work on multiple devices
- Maintain and improve the website by developing new interfaces or modifying existing interfaces on existing applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple devices and platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Get feedback from clients and application users, and prove solutions for them.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Accessibility and performance optimisations of websites across devices.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
Required Skill Sets -
- A minimum of 2 years of web development and UI development experience is required.
- ES6 Knowledge of build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Mandatory Skills: Bootstrap, JQuery, APIs, Git.
- Good to have: React, VueJs, NuxtJS, NextJS, Angular.
- Experience with Google Lighthouse and SEO tools
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Semantic HTML implementation and a good understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Experience in developing WordPress, and Drupal themes will be an added advantage.
- Ability to break complex tasks into smaller goals or sub-tasks.
- Ability to learn fast
- Good communication skills
- Excellent listening skill
- Ability to take candid feedback
- Ability to work with deadlines
- B Tech/ BCA/MCA
About Us -
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organisations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation. Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation journey of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients are made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and a philosophy that arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus are interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence, we have amassed an enviable client portfolio, including UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we want to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on onboarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us, you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career.