Manager of Support Operations at Zyxware Technologies (MS011809)
Zyxware Technologies is engaged in the business of software consultancy and development services. We are looking for a Support Manager to act as the primary point of contact for clients across all support engagements. The candidate should have web application development. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in managing support projects. The selected candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Manage support queue on multiple projects
- Provide project-specific project management
- Adhere to support SLA's, including a one hour response time for critical tickets
- Ensure timely communication for ongoing tickets
- Resource team members to support resources
- Keep the team moving forward on tasks by acting as the go-to person in a rapidly-changing environment
- Provide clear task prioritization to developers when there are competing projects and client priorities
- Review completed tasks for quality assurance
- Provide regular reports and updates to the senior management
- Provide technical guidance and translation to clients
- Keep support developers motivated
- Ensuring that developers maintain redundancy across clients
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients across all support engagements
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Overall Experience - 8 to 12 years.
- Relevant experience (managing support projects) - minimum 2 years.
- Certification - ITIL prefered but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proven experience providing technical support.
- Hands on programming background in Web Application Development.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Subject matter expertise in PHP frameworks.
- Ability to set priorities and communicate changes to both the development team and account manager.
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day delivery of engagements, risk mitigation, issue tracking, change management, and escalations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An awareness of best practices with respect to performance, configuration, and development.
- Project Management and methodology exposure (waterfall, agile, scrum).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Support Manager (MS011809)' to [email protected].
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.