Accountant at Zyxware Technologies (AC011808)
Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Software Development and Consultancy services to a global clientele. We are looking for an accountant to be part of our Finance & Accounts team. The position is open for somebody with 1+ years of experience and a B.Com / M.Com / CA - Inter degree. The responsibilities would include accounting for daily sales, accounting for other operational expenses, and performing statutory compliance. The candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Specifically, the Person will be Responsible for the following:
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annual)- P & L A/c, Balance sheet, Cash Flow / Fund Flow
- Compilation of accounts to arrive at financial information affecting the company for short term and long term planning
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Monitor and review accounting system for better application
- Prepare budget and review the same with actual and take corrective action for deviation if any
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Prepare invoices to clients for the application development
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems
- Manage the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Responsible for statutory compliance like SEZ filing, VAT, GST, and TDS
We are Looking for the Following Attributes Ineligible Candidates:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
- Education - B.Com / M.Com / CA - Inter
- Minimum work experience of 1 year in Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal communication in English
- Liaison with Auditors and financial institutions
- Filing of return for TDS, Service Tax, VAT/GST
- Filing of returns on Softex(SEZ)
- Maintenance of books of accounts using Quickbooks
- Preparation of vouchers for payment, receipt, and journal
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Accountant (AC011808)' to [email protected].
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.