Skip to main content
- User Experience Design: The UX designer should consider the accessibility standards in mind while defining the UX of the web portal.
- UI Design: When building the UI elements and styles, accessibility should consider. Factors like color of text, contrast of images, navigation elements, etc should be considered here.
- HTML: The html should be generated by following the web accessibility standards defined.
- CMS build: Options to input required meta information should be implemented. Eg. Alt text for images, Captions for tables etc.
- Quality Assurance: The test cases should include various web accessibility checks. Software for automating Web Accessibility checks are available and can be used to automate accessibility checking.