Zyxware Technologies is looking for a Technical Architect to join our expanding technical team. The Technical Architect will be responsible for overall technical design and build of the custom elements of solution. He/she should be able to make and validate design decisions. The Technical Architect will get opportunity to mentor and lead technical teams of some of the best talents in web development. The Technical Architect will also be responsible for contributing to development of the organisation by upholding our values and being focused on our vision and mission. The selected candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Create technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Build proof of concepts.
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the software requirement specifications.
- Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work as well as systems integration.
- Participate and assist the Project Lead or Project Manager in the project meetings with the customer when needed.
- Work with technical team members to give necessary technical support for the delivery units when needed.
- Design / Review / Implement curriculum and training programmes / workshops for developers as and when required.
- Manage multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required timelines.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
- Will be involved in defining project process and project/product's technical direction.
- Conduct technical audits and reviews.
- Verify estimations and technical documentation prepared by team leads or technical team members.
- Help sales team by providing technical support and estimations.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Thorough understanding of web application development concepts, processes and platforms.
- Thorough understanding of programming concepts and practices.
- 6+ years work experience in developing web development applications.
- Expertise in PHP, Python or Java
- Good understanding of GNU/Linux OS and tools
- Familiarity with web application development frameworks like AngularJS, Symfony, Drupal.
- Good understanding of distributed source code management systems like Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and sustain good relationships with clients/project managers and colleagues.
- Ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications.
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice.
- Ability to adapt and prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Technical Architect - TA011710' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalised response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.