Are you excited to work with a fast growing US based financial news startup? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like to take charge of a team? Come, join our team of like minded professionals!
Zyxware Technologies is recruiting Senior Software Engineers for a product engineering unit for one of its clients. The hiring company is a leading US based financial news services company. Our client is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders.The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of major updates to our client's website, as well as API integration of data streams to major financial firms. The candidate will work from Bengaluru location.
- The candidate should have financial software development or product experience in companies like FactSet, Reuters, Factiva, Yahoo! Finance, Sentieo, Bloomberg.
- Must have a smokin' hot portfolio that includes building multiple websites, including those that have seen steady traffic.
The desired candidate should have the following profile:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in financial software development and proven leadership capabilities.
- Education : B.Tech/BE/MCA
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience on large projects with 2 or more other developers that required multiple web servers.
- Knowledge of financial markets and Fintech will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Salt and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will be preferred.
- Entrepreneurial experience or previous work at startups is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Senior Software Engineer - LE021706)' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.