Inspectlet is a Website session tracking technology helps in recording videos of users visiting pages in your Websites and allows you to watch what the users(visitors) do in your website. Inspectlet helps to identity why visitors come to your sites and see exactly what the users looking for and how they want to use your site. Using Inspectlet you can get every mouse movements, scrollings, clicks, and keypress on your website.
To use Inspectlet for your websites and to get an idea on how visitors want to use your website follow the below steps.
- For testing you can create a test account from https://www.inspectlet.com. Click on "free demo" to check how actually the Inspectlet works for your sites.
- Next click on "Get Started" and create a test account with the Website URL were you want to test Inspectlet features.
- Add the site to dashboard and offer the user information free trial usage..
- After adding sites in dashboard, click on "Edit the site settings" -> click "Get install code"
- You have other options like copy the code and paste it inside head tag, copy paste the code in a text file and call .js file in the pages directly or theme info file.
- Next Log in to the site https://www.inspectlet.com/ and see for the recorded session in the view captures link, the pages mostly visited by users in view heat maps.
You have also other options like tagging the users and session by configuring the settings on right side bar of dashboard page. You can check users multiple clicks with their email address and can tag to particular click area.
I hope this will help you check your website completely and get and idea on future upgrades for your sites as per visitors interests.