Project Coordinator - IT (2+years) @ Zyxware Technologies (PC011311)
Zyxware Technologies has a robust 40 member strong web applications development unit working with clients across the world. A Project Coordinator will be working with the development unit consisting of requirements analysts, technical architects, programming and testing teams to deliver true value to our clients. They will be responsible for ensuring smooth progress of the SDLC cycle for the different projects, interfacing with the clients and the different sub groups of the development unit and managing projects efficiently. Project Co-ordinator will be a part of Project Management Office and will directly report to General Manager - Software Operations. Project Coordiantor will be based in Trivandrum, Kerala. APPLY ONLINE
The position opens up a tremendous opportunity for professional growth with strong exposure in areas like Project Management and Client Relationship Management. We are one of the fastest emerging Drupal service providers and leading Drupal contributors from India with clients across the world.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following
- Engaging with the client around their business operations and identifying their web applications requirements.
- Structuring requirements into projects with time lines and cost estimates.
- Preparing work plans with resource utilisation plans and schedules.
- Project Monitoring for effective and efficient execution including managing development processes
- Advice project teams and plan evasive action for potential risks
- Client interfacing and handling customer escalations on priority basis
- Timely escalation of process deviations and potential conflicts to supervisor
- Management Reporting
We are looking for the following attributes in eligible candidates.
- Good track record minimum of 2 years of execution of software projects of small and medium kind with an average duration of two to three months
- 3 years of software development experience in any technology (preferably web) / framework
- Experience in Agile methodology / Strong conceptual understanding of SDLC
- Experience in client interfacing on project planning, scheduling and reviewing
- Experience in client relationship management and building relationships.
- Experience working with Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Project Leaders, Development leads and Senior Management.
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA qualified will be preferred. Post Graduation in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested, please send your resume to