How to configure geolocation in a OpenX server?
There will be scenarios where you need to provide different varieties of ads to users based on the location of the user. Open X provides options for limiting the ads based on the location of the user. If you want to know how to configure geolocation in the OpenX server,read on.
Here is how to implement it
- Go to your OpenX installation.
- Next go to Inventory.
- Select the Banners option from the right sidebar.
- Next select Add Delivery limitation.
- Select Geo - Country from Add Delivery limitation and Click on ADD.
- You will be provided with the complete list of countries in the world.Now, you can configure OpenX to display or prevent the ad being displayed for a particular country/group of countries.
- In this way, you can set different ads to be displayed for different countries.
- The advantage of this method is that you do not need to do any coding on your site. You just have to set it once in OpenX and it will do the job for you.
Hope this article is helpful. If you have any feedback regarding the article, please use the comments form below