[SOLVED][Drupal Commerce] Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
A few Drupal users trying to install the Drupal Commerce module in their Drupal site encountered a Fatal error: Unsupported operand types error message. If you are facing the same issue in your Drupal site then read on to find out the possible solutions.
Here is a solution reported by a Drupal user.
- First enable the commerce_order and commerce_order_ui.
- This will cause your site to break.
- Next open your sites database using phpMyAdmin or another similar tool.
- Go to the system table and set the status to zero for these two modules.
- Now proceed to re-enable these two modules.
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.