Some Drupal users have found that after they configured the Drupal CKEditor module to use Drupal IMCE as the file browser, the upload button was missing. The same problem has also occurred with the Drupal FCKEditor module and has been reported by some Drupal users. If you have discovered that the File Upload Button is missing in your Drupal website then continue reading to get the solution.
This error usually occurs if your File Browser settings are set incorrectly. So here is the step by step fix.
- In the Administrator Menu, go to Site Configuration
- Next click on CKEditor
- In the Advanced profile, click on Edit
- Next click on File Browser settings
- Next select IMCE for each of these three:
- File browser type (Link dialog)
- File browser type (Image dialog)
- File browser type (Flash dialog)
- Finally click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the page
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. Do you need professional help in building your Drupal site? We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you deploy your Drupal site easily and quickly. Get in touch with us to know more.