Zyxware Technologies is a 13 year old digital solutions provider operating as a partner to clients from North America, Europe, Australia, India and GCC countries drawn from verticals like retail, media, education, public sector and healthcare. The present opportunity is for a young Technical Consultant looking to make a mark in the area of digital transformation.
As a technical consultant in Zyxware Technologies the person will be primarily responsible for the technical solution proposed to a client. While Drupal will be the centerpiece of our solution, technology components will include Mobility, Analytics, AI and many other relevant tools. The selected candidate will work from our Trivandrum/ Kochi office. We can also provide flexibility to work from home.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Specifies requirements for and designs systems or subsystems to meet defined objectives following established process.
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for applications which meet business needs.
- Delivers 'technical visualisation' of proposed system for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly systems.
- Ensure the technical quality of the project by regularly reviewing code and audit the project proactively.
- Hands on development on critical components for the projects and help team members to debug issues and support them to solve technical issues they face while developing software.
- Identify reusable components in a project and take initiative to get that documented as well as used in other projects.
- Requirement gathering, technical design and estimation - Ability to talk to a client and capture the requirements, prepare technical notes and estimation for the same.
- Provide consultation for the clients and help them build the solution.
- Verify estimations and technical documentation prepared by team leads or technical team members.
- Help sales team by providing technical solutions and estimations
We are looking for the following attributes.
- 4+ years work experience in developing web applications.
- Thorough understanding of web application development concepts, processes and platforms.
- Thorough understanding of programming concepts and practices.
- Expertise in Object Oriented concepts.
- Good understanding of GNU/Linux OS and tools.
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge in implementing web services.
- Good understanding of distributed source code management systems like Git.
- Familiarity with web application development frameworks like AngularJS, Symfony2, Laravel, Drupal.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to build good relationships with clients/project managers and colleagues.
- Ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications.
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practices.
- Ability to adapt and prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Technical Consultant- TC011907' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.