Zyxware Technologies is recruiting Senior Software Engineers for a product engineering unit for one of its clients. The hiring company is a leading US based financial news services company. Our client is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders.The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of major updates to our client's website, as well as API integration of data streams to major financial firms. The candidate will understand the balance between writing good code and getting a quality product developed quickly. The candidate will work from Bengaluru location.
- Ability to work primarily with golang on the backend (microservices) and React/HTML5 on the front-end.
- On the backend the candidate should be able to create Representational State Transfer (REST) services with golang, work with large MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgres databases, and cover the code with unit tests.
- On the front-end the candidate should be able to take an Adobe Illustrator (AI) or PSD file and produce a fully working site with React and cover the code with Jest/Jasmine tests.
The desired candidate should have the following profile:
- 3+ years experience with Go, Python or similar language.
- Education : B.Tech/BE/MCA
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience on a large projects with 2 or more other developers that required multiple web servers.
- Entrepreneurial experience or previous work at startups is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Senior Software Engineer - LE011706)' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.