What are the usability test cases for a mobile App?
The main dispassionate of usability testing is to ensure that the App having the features of intuitive, industry accepted interface and easy to use. Following are the some usability test cases.
- Ensure that the buttons have the minimum size and be suitable for fingers.
- To avoid the confusion to the end users place the button to the same section of the screen.
- Ensure that the apps have consistent and natural icons.
- Ensure the color of the buttons which have same function in different locations.
- Ensure the zoom-in and zoom-out facilities.
- Ensure that contextual menus are not encumbered.
- Ensure that the texts are kept in Simple, Clear and Visible to users.
- Ensure that the paragraphs and sentences are readable.
- Ensure the closing and opening of applications in different stages.
- Ensure the language conversion is working fine or not.
- Ensure the synchronization according to user actions.