[Drupal] How to integrate Single Page Site module in Drupal site
This article covers to the How to integrate Single Page Site module in a Drupal website. Single page site is of one of the newest trends in web designing. It allows you to automatically create a single page from a menu. The single page module will render all contents from the configured menus and links.It will then override the menu links so that they refer to an anchor instead of a new page.
Steps to integrate Single page site in your drupal site
- Download Single page site module and extract to sites/all/modules/
- DownloadMenu Attributes (This module allows you to specify some additional attributes for menu items such as id, name, class and style)
- Enable Single page site and Menu Attributes modules.
- Go to /admin/people/permissions
- Enabled View single page site access permissions for an anonymous user and authenticated user.
Single Page Site Settings
Go to Single Page Site Settings page. (/admin/config/system/single-page-site).
- Choose the menu to create a single page from the list of different menu types
- Define the class/id of the menu items that should implement the single page navigation.
- Configure the title of the page
- Define the HTML tag which should be used for title-wrapping.
- Set this page as your homepage.
Menu attributes Settings
Go to Menu attributes page. (admin/structure/menu/settings).
- Select items to be displayed as the Main links.
- Select classes/Id tab: Enter additional classes/Id to be added to the link.
Single Page Site integration
- Go to structure -> menus -> "your single page menu" and give all the menu links that have to appear on the single page the class/id you defined in Single Page Site Settings/ Menu attributes Configuration.
- If you want to change the title of the menu item from section title on your single page, you can use the name attribute of the menu link as a title.
For more details: